Ready to Work Hybrid Program
May 30, 2017 @ 8:30 am - June 29, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
Are You Ready to Work? We are prepared to help!
This is a five-week course that runs Monday through Thursday each week from 8:30AM – 12:00PM. This is located at the Old Technology Building in Hayneville.
- Develop job skills and receive assistance with industry interviews and job placement.
- Earn certifications that include: money management, computer skills, career planning, college enrollment and career coaching.
- Industry participation Four Lowndes County Industries will conduct participate and tours of their operations.
- $35 per week lunch allowance, paid weekly after classes.
What You Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Social Security Card
- Proof of residence
- Photo ID
All of our Lowndes County Graduates have been offered jobs!
Fifteen places are available on a first-come-first-served basis, Register Now!